Αρχική Σελίδα Σεμιναρίων
Αρχική Σελίδα Σεμιναρίων E-Learning
Κατηγορίες Σεμιναρίων E-Learning
Αρχική Σελίδα Προπτυχιακών
Αρχική Σελίδα Μεταπτυχιακών
Αρχική Σελίδα ΙΕΚ
We are looking for high-potential individuals with good quantitative background, with degrees in Business, Economics, Engineering or Science, a genuine interest in finance, leadership potential, good communication skills and ample motivation to succeed
The MSc in Finance Is Designed for:
• University graduates with a solid quantitative background wishing to launch a career in finance.
• Professionals who hold finance related positions and want to enhance their professional status.
The MSc in Finance prepares aspiring and seasoned finance professionals for a successful career in the areas of banking, corporate finance, investment management, risk management and treasury management. The MSc in Finance is the only CFA Affiliated Program in Greece and has been included in the past in the Financial Times’ Special Report on “Financial Training”, along with the most renowned MSc in Finance programs in Europe, North America and Asia.
The program provides robust academic knowledge which is also practically relevant to the needs of the industry and makes regular use of steering committees that consist of both academics and practitioners. These committees review the curriculum and also examine the delivery methods and the practical applications of the knowledge offered so they make sense in today’s world of business. As a result we manage to maintain exceptionally high placement rates, reaching up to 100% in a 6-moth-period after graduation.
• International Recognition: Accredited a by The New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)and EPAS (European Foundation for Management Development)
• The core segment of the program establishes a solid foundation for finance and the capital markets and provides participants with the necessary financial quantitative skills.
• The program is tailored to match participants’ professional needs and aspirations through specialization courses in Investments or Corporate Treasury Management.
• Elective courses offer the opportunity for further specialization.
• The program culminates with the Security Analysis course, which puts into practice the ideas, concepts and techniques taught throughout the program, for the purpose of analyzing and valuating a company.
• Usage of ACG's Simulated Trading Room that provides a real sense of technological sophistication, bringing financial markets to the students’ fingertips through cutting-edge software along with the appropriate hardware.
• The program has an optimal combination of academic fervor and relevant professional knowledge:
• Scientific rigor: a broad and deep understanding of finance in global context and a firm grasp of the latest financial theories and techniques.
Applied knowledge: emphasis on the practical applications of finance theories in solving actual problems.
• Regular use of steering committees that consist of academics as well as practitioners. These committees review not only the curriculum of the program but also examine the methods of delivery and the practical applications of the knowledge offered so they make sense in today’s world of business and provide our students with valuable skill
• Exceptionally high rates of employment even during the period of economic crisis
• CFA University Affiliation Program: Alba has been welcomed in the CFA Institute University Affiliation Program. Our MSc in Finance has been acknowledged as incorporating at least 70 percent of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) and placing emphasis on the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice within the program. This program positions students well to obtain the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation, which has become the most respected and recognized investment credential in the world. Entry into the CFA Institute University Affiliation Program signals to potential students, employers, and the marketplace that ALBA’s curriculum is closely tied to professional practice and is well-suited to preparing students to sit for the CFA examinations. Through participation in this program, ALBA is eligible to receive a limited number of student scholarships for the CFA Program each year.
• Company sponsorship (full or partial)
• Scholarships/Financial Aid
Alba Graduate Business School is committed to attracting outstanding individuals and helping them finance their studies. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of prior academic excellence and scholarship recipients must maintain high performance throughout their studies. Financial Aid is awarded to worthy candidates on the basis of financial need.
Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each two-month period, plus a one-off non-refundable fee upon registration.
Key features of the program
• Weekday classes between 18:00 – 22:00, twice or three times per week on average
• A 14-month program
• 8 core modules and 2 workshops
• 2 specializations (2 courses each): Corporate treasury management stream or Investments stream
• Assessment: group reports/presentations, case study analysis, interim tests, final exams
• Dissertation or Individual Consulting Project or 2 electives.
Όλα τα νέα και οι ενημερώσεις απευθείας στο email σας