Αρχική Σελίδα Σεμιναρίων
Αρχική Σελίδα Σεμιναρίων E-Learning
Κατηγορίες Σεμιναρίων E-Learning
Αρχική Σελίδα Προπτυχιακών
Αρχική Σελίδα Μεταπτυχιακών
Αρχική Σελίδα ΙΕΚ
Admissions requirement for the MSc in International shipping and Finance:
• Undergraduate Degree – Minimum 2:1 or the equivalent from an overseas institution*
• Degree Discipline – Any discipline – no quantitative requirement
• GMAT – No requirement
We operate a rolling admissions system and you are therefore advised to apply early in order to be sure of your place on our programs. We experience high levels of demand, and it is possible we might have to close applications to some programs once places are filled.
If English is not your first language, you may be required to take one of the following:
• TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language): Overall score of 100 with no less than 20 in Listening, Writing and Reading and 21 in Speaking
• IELTS (British Council International English Language Test): Score of 6.5 overall with no component less than 6 when attending the 6-week pre-sessional English course offered by the University of Reading. Entry to this pre-sessional course with a score of 6.5 fulfils your English language requirement.
This 10/12 month program seeks to address the needs of the rapidly evolving, highly competitive and capital-intensive shipping industry by bringing the gap between academic theory and business practice. Those needs have led to increase demand from ship-owning and transportation companies, ship broking firms, shipping divisions of investment funds, among others of personnel with shipping specific, practical financial management skills and knowledge.
It is delivered by the ICMA Centre at Henley Business School, University of Reading, in the UK and ALBA Graduate Business School in Greece.
• You will be awarded two full time MSc degrees in International Shipping and Finance, one from each institution (Dual degree award)
• You will spend eight months (or eleven months) at the ICMA Centre in Henley Business School, a triple accredited Business School, consistently ranked among the top UK Business Schools
• You will also spend one month in Greece at ALBA, a leading European Business School accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) by EPAS (EFMD Programme Accreditation System) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) for its own Masters programmes. While at ALBA you will attend specialized shipping courses and participate in other activities, such as visits to shipping companies, vessels and ports accompanied by information sessions from shipping practitioners.
• The program is strongly supported by the shipping industry and work-placement opportunities with leading companies will be available to outstanding graduates.
• You will benefit from distinguished guest speakers, a number of specialized workshops delivered by senior shipping practitioners and bespoke simulations and hands-on sessions delivered in small classes.
• You will also benefit from a comprehensive career development programme as well as our careers advisory partnership with Spinnaker Consulting Ltd, the leading shipping recruitment consultants.
• You will be granted professional exam exemptions from the:
o Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS)
The MSc in International Shipping and Finance Program is accredited by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS), the chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI) and the Hellenic Shipbrokers Association (HSA).
Graduates from the Program are eligible for three exam exemptions from the ICS Professional Qualification.
The ICMA Centre offers a range of Masters scholarships to help encourage exceptional students from across the globe to pursue their interest in finance
Όλα τα νέα και οι ενημερώσεις απευθείας στο email σας